I am available for personal commission work.
If you would like to commission an illustration or other personalized graphics, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project needs and budget.
You can browse samples of my work below.
Terms and Info:
- I can also do traditional art commissions mailed to you. Physical commissions start at $200 and can be mailed to you at the cost of shipping. Email me for a quote.
- Payment is made via paypal. Please discuss your project with me and let me confirm before sending payment. For large works I accept payment in installments, but the project must be paid in full before I send the final piece either digitally or physically.
- I reserve the right to tweak price quotes based on the complexity of your project and design.
- I reserve certain rights to the artwork, including the right to display your finished commission in my portfolio and on social media as examples. (If you would like me to withhold posting until a certain date, let me know.)
- If you intend to sell products (ie. stickers, t-shirts, or other merch) with your commissioned art featured, please let me know so we can work out a license.
- Significant changes requested at a late stage (ie. “Can you change the pose” when you’ve already approved the sketch and lineart and I’m working on colors) will come with a revisions charge.
- Cancelations will be handled on a case-by-case basis, but if I determine that I cannot complete your commission due to my own circumstances, I will offer a full refund. Completed and approved commissions will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- I deny the right to mint NFTs out of, or otherwise resell, my artwork (commissioned or otherwise)
- I reserve the right to update these terms as needed.