By making a purchase via our online store, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
MadameBerry stands behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, contact Customer Service by email (email@example.com) within 14 days from the date you receive it (or the date it was scheduled to arrive).
Certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3rd delivery attempts, or other errors created by you. If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to you.
- Buyer’s remorse
- Wrongly ordered sizes for made-to-order products. We make everything on-demand, so requesting a size exchange would mean producing an entirely new product. Please note that all garments have a size guide attached to them, so consult that before ordering and size up if you are between sizes.
- Satisfaction guarantee does not apply to
shippingclaims. We will resend orders damaged or lost by shipping carrier up to a total of one reorder.
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order before reprinting or refunding your order.
We will occasionally send reminders for you to review an order from us. Review reminders are sent via an independent service because people commonly consider reviews managed by shops themselves to be biased or fake.
All prices and amounts shown on this Site are in U.S. Dollars (USD
Approved payment methods include any of the following methods:
- Pay by credit card via Stripe.
- Pay by PayPal.
We do not accept Crypto payment. If you pay with Crypto we will immediately cancel and refund your order.
Purchasing a print, zine, original, or other merchandise via our online store gives you the right to display the art for personal use.
The following are prohibited via these terms and conditions:
- Reproducing high-resolution digital images of the product
- Reproducing the product physically for personal or commercial use
- Resale of the purchased product
For affiliates, please see our Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
Games and Software
By downloading or using our products (“games” or other software) via itch.io, Steam, or other distribution networks, these terms will automatically apply to
We grant permission to use our products for any purpose, including in the production of your own creations (e.g. reviews, streaming “Let’s Play”, and similar “fair use” situations) but reserve the right to revoke this permission if your use of our products, branding, or personal information is used to harass or mock MadameBerry Games LLC or others, or otherwise spread hateful messages. We also revoke permission to use my products and refuse support for them if they have been obtained illegally.
Updates to Software and Services:
We reserve the right to make changes to the product or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the product or its services without your express consent.
We am not responsible for any damage to you or your device that could potentially arise from the use of our products. Our products are generally tested with publically available versions of device software, and will provide no support for devices that have been modified for any reason.
We may wish to update our products. These updates may change the system requirements for acceptable performance and we provide no guarantee that they will continue to work on your devices. We can not promise that we will always update our products so that they are relevant to you and/or work with the operating system version that you have installed on your device. We may also wish to stop providing the product, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately upon posting.
Updated on 05/07/2021
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org